(Wednesday, 19 February, 2020)
Bharatpur–A man was killed after being electrocuted in Bharatpur Metropolitan City-11 in Chitwan district on Saturday evening.
Amarkot Mukhiya accidently touched an water pump motor supplied with current through a leakage, said the police. He died at Bharatpur Hospital.
State's Minister Phuyal puts Hetauda-Kathmandu tunnel way in his first priority
Army (First Amendment) Bill presented in HoR
Measles-Rubella and Polio Immunisation campaign in State 1 kicks off
NA sends two bills to House panel for clause-wise deliberations
NA passes condolence motion
Leave a Comment
Your Credentials are safe with us